Hi my name is Bug and I could use some help paying for my education. I can’t afford a laptop or my textbooks and the job I’m working now is not giving me any hours. I hate this sort of begging shtick but you get the idea.
As of now, i only have 5 slots available to avoid getting bogged down. You can check up on availability over here: x.
I’ll draw just about anything as far as content goes, just know I can’t really draw animals and backgrounds are NOT included in the pricing below. I hold the right to decline illustrating something if it makes me uncomfortable.
So what do I have available then? Lookey here—
SKETCHES (EXAMPLES: x, x) — Comes with one base color
- Bust: 5$
- Half Body: 10$
- Whole Body: 15$
LINEART (EXAMPLES: x, x, x) — Comes with two base colors
- Bust: 7$
- Half Body: 15$
- Whole Body: 20$
- Add base colors to any sketch / lineart for 5$
- Add base colors and shading to any sketch / lineart for 10$
ADDING A CHARACTER
- Each extra character is an additional 50%. So if your original price is 10$, every additional character would cost 5$
PAINTINGS (EXAMPLES: x, x, x) — Comes fully colored!
- Portrait: 10$
- Half Body and Whole body range in price depending on complexity.
If you are interested in commissioning me, please drop me a message here telling me you are interested. I will give you my email for further details. I accept payment through paypal only!
You want someone to draw your OCs? SHE DOES THAT.
You want some fan art from that thing that no one draws? SHE DOES THAT TOO.
You want naked foreign men for your college dorm room? SHE DOES THAT THE BEST.
Great artist, best friend. Buy her commissions. Thank.
Netflix has a deep understanding of its userbase.
#WomenAgainstFeminism be like..
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
Things to do in Minecraft - Cat Fountain
i just want kimball to kick felix into that radioactive pond that’s literally all i want
This is the best ASL Bucket Challenge I’ve seen so far.
what had me cracking up was the way the mask deflated at the end
These are some tests from a few months ago! Eurasian Jay, hornbill, and sicklebill are my favorite and will be seen again in some form.
Wolves have a basic aversion to fighting and will do much to avoid any aggressive encounters.
It has been observed that a socialized wolf had become frantically upset upon witnessing its first dog fight. The distressed wolf intervened and eventually broke up the fight by pulling the aggressor off by the tail.
David Mech and Luigi Boitani, “Wolves: Behavior, ecology, and conservation”, 2003
apparently some guy named mark was trying to tell my mom he needed to speak with my dad about any financial transactions my mom was making because he was the man of the house and she did not take kindly to his implying that my dad was the primary breadwinner/person in charge in our family so